Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Friday, January 14, 2011

Stories of My Life: My Advice

This is a short post. Not because I have nothing to say, but rather that I haven't decided yet how to say it. So, I decided to change what I was going to say and save the other for later.

This time, I'm going to give you all some random advice based on various and sundry un-named circumstances in my life at the moment. In other words, the advice might sound just a little bit on the cryptic side. Oh, and another thing, some of it is not my advice, it's somebody else's.

1. Never assume. This could be phrased differently as "Don't count your little chick-a-biddy's before they hatch." In fact, it would be even better to not count your eggs before they're eggs.

2. If you do commit the serious mistake of making an assumption, don't tell people about it. It's never fun to have to tell people 'oops, I made a boo-boo. X ___ is not happening after all!'

That completes my random advice. A bit short. Oh well.

(This has been: Stories of My Life: My Advice. Look in next time to read: Tidbits of:__)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so this is abit late and a slightly random-ish comment, but I'm so glad you found my blog! And that now I have found yours! :)

    ReplyDelete