Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Monday, May 28, 2012

Old Treasures

You know it, I know it. Everybody always finds an old treasure when they decide to clean the laundry room...or the attic, or that-other-place-you-stuff-things-just-because... Here's my treasure:

Written by me, in 2007...are you ready?

The Candy Report

"Oh, the delectable smell of the Snickers bar! What a rich aroma pervaded the air! Sometimes I wonder what it is about the bewitching smell of chocolate that makes one want to gobble the candy up.

"The perfectness of the Snickers bar was beyond belief. The careful precision of the chocolate ridges on top. The wonder of the oozing insides made it more than perfect!

"And the taste! So carmelly, just as flexible as taffy! and the nuts! so crunchy and good. While the chocolate melted and left delicious brown stains on your finger! Mmmmm!"

No comments:

Post a Comment