Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

San Antonio 2012

I had a Great time! Here are a few highlights

+Flying with Captain Diamond, Captain Gross, and Captain Hook on the way there. Captain Hook looked like Einstein which made it all the better!
-Not feeling to well at the change-over location
+I was able to give tracts out to my seat mates on the way over.
-I was too scared to go through the Gospel with any of them.
+One of them was a Kentuckian and worked with violence victims...so, that was interesting.
+/-Sitting in the Wrong Row! And having to move! At least everyone was nice about it.
++++ Seeing Paul and Sarah!
+Sarah's cooking
+Sarah's decorating
+Getting ideas for Christmas presents. *Grin* It's always hard when you haven't seen them in a long time...and I got some ideas for other people too.
-Texas water...I had terrible hair all week.
+Dominion. A game they had. It was fun
+Legos...I've always liked them, and it was nice that they were already built, because I've never been brilliant at making something out of them. Duplos on the other hand...those I can do.
+Church
+'Mexicans'
+Brownies
+The River Walk. We passed out tracts there too. It was interesting to do that in the "Bible Belt"
+/-Mission Concepcion. An old Spanish Mission. Also an active Catholic Parish. The grounds and masonry were beautiful. But it was sad to see a dead religion in action like that, and to know the great influence it has down there.
+Church. It's a good one. :)
+Sleep. And Relaxation. And pillows that I want and miss.
+Music
+/- Movies.
+Family
+Getting to know Sarah a bit better
+Skype
-Missing Dad's birthday
+Walks
+No trick or treaters
+Piano
+Jokes. Laughter. Tears. Forgiveness. Mercy. Grace. Love.
+Cracker Barrel
++Sarah's excitement over the sock monkey display
+The checker-outer person at Cracker Barrel. "That will be $1,825.00 please..."
+Warmth
+/-Dryness
++++/- All the other things I'm forgetting
-Flying with Captain Mumbo-Jumbo. Couldn't hear a word he said. (that's a nickname by the way. I don't think anyone has such an awesome name for a real name.)
---Feeling extremely sick. I frequently get that way when I fly. I guess I don't eat enough or something.
+They had a Ruby's Diner in L.A. They have good milkshakes
+/-Losing my boarding pass. They were able to print me a new one though.
++The reaction of everyone I gave a tract to there.
--Not having any tracts to give out on my last flight.
+/- Sitting in the wrong seat. Again. Something I never do...I was dissappointed because the lady I sat beside the first time seemed really really nice. But then, the couple I sat next to in my proper seat were also very sweet.
+The very sweet Chinese Presbyterian couple I sat next to.
+The man was reading a book on Christian Warfare
+There excitement that we were all Christians. (I think they were more than just professing...)
+Flying with the humorous Captain Shepherd. "We're about to begin our descent into Seattle. The temperature is 54 degrees. And...it's raining............of course.
+Cloud shadows from the air
++Flying into Seattle. I admit I was a little homesick
++Flying over the black hole which was in reality the extremely dark clouds over Washington...
++Dropping down from the sunlit lands above the clouds into the darkness of the clouds
++The cloud layers that looked like a new land. And the sun touching the tops of the Olympic? mountains in the far distance.
+/- The solid red and white ribbons of headlights on the freeways. Unfortunately, my ride was in that traffic.
+Home.
+Family
-Exhaustion
-A very busy next day
+Rest eventually

Yep. I had fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment