Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Quick Note

So, not knowing much about the Follower Button, and not knowing what it actually tells you, I'll tell you here.

If I post on the Home Page, it is more than likely that I have posted something new on one or all of the other three pages. (Most likely the Bookworm's Library Resource Page however)

That said, I'm have completed the three-part series stating my views on what a book review will be based/rated on. I will henceforth be writing reviews. Please take the time to read these three posts. (They're long-ish, but they're important) Please read them before reading any reviews.

Also, one last thing, keep in mind that the most recent post is at the bottom of the page on those other pages.

Thanks!

Father's Day post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment