Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Friday, June 3, 2011

What's Up With That!?

Hey! I've actually been busy lately! Really busy. Which is why you're not seeing the promised deeply inspirational post about Degree's of Sin. (That better not be any "Hooray's" I'm hearing!)

We've been painting the upstairs interior of our house; cramming to finish before our company came. We did get it presentable. And then our company came. They are such a cool family. I love them. They inspire me to be more...more betterer.

And then, they left. So now we're finishing the painting. You know, a little of this, a little of that. We're trying to finish it before my belated graduation party which is in conjunction with my cool brother's party. The same cool brother who helped with this blog.

Also, we're getting pictures. I love mom's pictures. Maybe I'll post some sometime when my computer decides to let me.

All that, plus getting ready for the party, doesn't leave me much time for reading my thousand page book, (Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne...well, maybe it's only half a thousand pages) or for writing an in-depth blog post. In fact, I'm seeing a definite trend in this post towards non-in-depthness. Is that a bad thing? Maybe my brain is beginning to fade or something. And I also haven't had much time to update my cool book pages. Maybe Tuesday. Or something. Although, I did find some time to work a little on the next post for the other blog, http://www.partly-true.blogspot.com/ Is this too much advertising? Especially when a new post isn't even up yet!? But I promise you, this next one really is going to be partly true! It involves a humorous event in my childhood.

Oh, and did I say that I'm getting a new dress via my sweet sister? It's coming from India. I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes. Please tell us how you like the book when you finish it. =) Maybe you can show us a picture of the dress when it comes? =)

    ReplyDelete