Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nothing in Particular

I'm excited.

I read Isaiah 55 today. It's one of my favorite chapters.

I'm going to see Handel's Messiah this week.

I'm also getting ready for my amazing brother's visit next week!

I'm sitting here writing this when I could be cleaning the laundry room.

There are banging noises upstairs. Yes, we're getting our counter top fixed.

I love all my cool friends.

I watched an amazingly funny and sad video clip just now. It was funny. And Sad. But it had a happy ending.

I decided that extremes in real life aren't very fun, but extremes in books are hilarious. Yeah. Go read the Arabian Nights. It has lots of extremes.

I like reading fairy tales. They're full of fluffy, nonsensical, amusement.

I'm excited about Christmas.

Our dog ate some of the garlands we had up. He looked so guilty.

I'm tired of the holes and otherwise marred-looking wall that I am sitting in front of.

I'm considering getting a much-needed laptop at the end of the month. Of course, that will set my car fund a little behind. Can't have it all I guess.

My day tomorrow is ultra busy.

Cookies are amazing.

I remembered to put the spices in the gingerbread this year. It really does taste much better.

I feel like experimenting with something. But, it's too much work. I'm lazy.

I lost the package of hamburger we bought. At least, it didn't make it home somehow. It was going to feed 9 people for three meals different meals. *pause in a moment of shame*

I want to go to the library.

My cool and amazingly talented friend made me a mouse-y doll.

If you don't know who the Spinoza's are, I will be mortified.

I named my mouse doll, after Mrs. Spinoza. Mrs. Rosa Spinoza.

I should be quiet now.

Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn forgot the chocolate chips in her gingerbread cookies this year but it doesn't matter. They are just as scrumptious - purely scrumptious - isn't that a wonderful word? Mrs. K

    ReplyDelete