Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Letter of Gratitude

I've known Mr. ___a for only a few years. But, I've had the opportunity to spend some time with him and his family. What I most appreciate is his unfailing, passionate, humble service towards God and his Christian brothers. I can see it in everything he does and says. From his basketball playing to his stories of his own struggles. I am so grateful for his example as a Christian brother.

Dear Mr. ___a,

Thank you so much for everything! You have been such an encouragement to me and my family. I am so grateful for your willingness to share what God has been teaching you. You may not think so, but you have often shared words of great wisdom! I love that you don't stop at sharing your spiritual triumphs, but also your 'failures.'

Your cheerful service to others has also been meaningful to me. You see what needs to be done, and you do it, without being asked and with such a smile on your face that I can tell you really love to do it.

Your example as a faithful, loving friend to others and husband to your lovely wife is also very beautiful to see. In play and work, you are always kind and considerate of others.

I can honestly say that I've learned many different things from you. Thank you for your example of what true Christian behavior is like in practice, not merely in words. Keep up the good work!

In Christ,
Abigail D.

1 comment:

  1. You are great at capturing people's personalities in writ! I could see you as some type of journalist or maybe even a biographer.

    ReplyDelete