Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Out of the Mouth of Babes

While cleaning out my desk this week, I came across a little something I wrote many years ago. One might call it a journal entry, but, I have never actually kept a journal. Occasionally, over the years, I have written such things, but they are scattered far and wide about the house and are in multiple 'journals,' or notebooks which have since been filled with things other than actual journal entries.

All that to say, here it is verbatim, spelling errors and all! Enjoy!

"age 10
Abigail   My lessons in
early life
I still have a lot to learn, but have learned already quite a few, like
not lyeing which I still do but not as much.
I have also learned not to argue to much when a false accuseation is directed at
me, but to instead go to God
and ask Him to remove my
bitterness towards that person
because of that false acauseation.
I have not yet learned
how hard it is to say
thank you to the Lord but
am learning right now to say
say thank you."

Hehe, I hope you think this is as amusing as I thought it was! :D I have a feeling this was inspired by this episode.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet SoJ! I am still learning not to be so defensive regarding false accusations, or true ones for that matter. I love coming upon on things I wrote when I was little!

    ReplyDelete