Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Blessing

So, I have to say, I absolutely love the people God has in my life right now. All of them. But this week, I have one particular awesome family in mind.

I have been so privileged this week (and next week) to spend some time with this family during the birth of their baby daughter, who is absolutely adorable, like her mother. :)

Also with their son, who is also adorable, and calls me 'Abbu' and calls sister 'Asis.'

Also with their parents, who inspire me with their example of parenting and husband/wifeing. (hehee, spell check actually thinks 'wifeing' is a word.) :D

Anyway, I just had to share that with you all! It's positively fun and awesome and cool and fun and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment