Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Letter of Gratitude

I met Mr. and Mrs. L. through speech and debate. Mrs. L was my speech coach. It is my humble opinion that they have blessed me very very very much through their willingness to listen, share expertise, and for their personal interest in me.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. L.

Thank you so very much for absolutely everything. You make me feel special. It's not often that I'm willing to share what God's been doing with me with other people, but I must admit Mr. L, that your good-naturedness, jokes, and true desire to listen has won its way. (Even if some of the jokes do shock me a little!) It means a lot to have someone who listens. Really!

Mrs. L, you listen too. But what I especially appreciate about you is your willingness to work one on one and to explain things until I understand them. It shows that you care not just about getting a speech to sound good, but also about the student personally.

You will both always have a special place in my heart. Thank you!

With love in Christ,
Abigail D.

No comments:

Post a Comment