Memorize:

"But My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19 (KJV)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Letter of Gratitude

I met Mrs. Laurette S. during my time as a speech competitor. I was watching a debate round which happened to have her sons involved. Mrs. S. sat down next to me, and we introduced ourselves. But, contrary to my previous experiences in such circumstances, she kept going! I really appreciate it when grown ups actually take the time to talk to me and express interest in me. Which she did!

Dear Mrs. S.

I know I've told you this before, but I just have to say thank you again! Thank you for being friendly and interested in a random stranger and kid. I am so grateful for you! I keep the little email you wrote me towards the beginning of our interactions at the top of my inbox where I can see it. And I often re-read it. You have such a sweet personality and manner, even towards a youngster like me.

I love your passion and your smile. You have made a definite positive impact in my life. Thank you for showing that you care!

In Christ,
Abigail D.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, it works!! yay!! anyways. what I said was yay!! my mom rocks, doesn't she? :) She loves ya and thinks you're very sweet! (which you are!!) You need to come to a tourney this year and judge so we can see your pretty face!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete